Go Down

Topic: blood pressure arduino code (Read 118 times) previous topic - next topic

Belgacem

hi every body ;
I have a project about blood pressure, so can you help me in typing the arduino code .
thank you .

Delta_G

Seriously?  You might want to include a few details if you want help.  It's about blood pressure.  What is it supposed to do?  Write a report on bp?  Predict it?  Measure it?  Lower it? 

If you're not willing to put any more effort than that into writing the question, then I have my doubts about you getting anywhere writing code.
Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo.  So little time - so much to know!  ~Jeremy Hillary Boob Ph.D

Belgacem

I have a pressure sensor (MPX2050) relied with an acquisition circuit which related to arduino .
I want to display the blood pressure (diastolic and systolic) from the cuff using the oscillometric method.
these:
 http://azuchi-animax.blogspot.com/
https://courses.cit.cornell.edu/ee476/FinalProjects/s2005/ww56_ws62/Final%20Project%20Web/index.html#Hardware
 are same to my project
thanks

Delta_G

Those two links look like they spell it out for you pretty well.  What part is giving you trouble?  Have you tried to write any code for it yet?

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo.  So little time - so much to know!  ~Jeremy Hillary Boob Ph.D

9thupranger

im to make blood pressure sensor using mpx53gp
can help me to make coding for converting kPa to mmHG  :)

Delta_G

im to make blood pressure sensor using mpx53gp
can help me to make coding for converting kPa to mmHG  :)
And you've already started your own thread in the programming section.  So there is no need to try to hijack this nice persons thread.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy