Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: LPD8806 LED strip project  (Read 7538 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Yes i thought it was too good to be true. I have verified multiple times with them. Time will tell. I am also pretty good at talking the Chinese down in price. They all want to make a sale you just have to be persistant when they say no the first time.

Wisconsin
Edison Member
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
View Profile

Yes i thought it was too good to be true. I have verified multiple times with them. Time will tell. I am also pretty good at talking the Chinese down in price. They all want to make a sale you just have to be persistant when they say no the first time.

You can talk them down!? Aw man, I always took it for whatever price they offered b/c it was already so cheap, I thought that was as low as they can go!

Accelerate to 88 miles per hour.

View Profile

this is exactly what i am looking to do for a drum set. how do you connect the leds and the piezo to the arduino? is there a way to adjust the threshold of the trigger so when you hit lightly the led shines dim and when you hit hard it shines bright?

View Profile

Cool project! I am looking to start my first arduino project with lpd8806 lights. Hopefully I can learn it as fast as you did  smiley-grin

I have spoken to a few (15) china suppliers. Looks like the going rate is about $40 for 5m and then $40-50 shipping via DHL.

Well, $98.89 was the total after shipping and paypal fees for 3 - 5m 5050 PD8806 Strips, 300/5m, ip68, Tape Backing.

What supplier did you get this price from?

View Profile

Cool project! I am looking to start my first arduino project with lpd8806 lights. Hopefully I can learn it as fast as you did  smiley-grin

I have spoken to a few (15) china suppliers. Looks like the going rate is about $40 for 5m and then $40-50 shipping via DHL.

Well, $98.89 was the total after shipping and paypal fees for 3 - 5m 5050 PD8806 Strips, 300/5m, ip68, Tape Backing.

What supplier did you get this price from?

I would like to know this as well.  I got a quote from Greeled, and after all the fees I could buy 5m for the same price on Ebay.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: