Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Is there any cheap component shop?  (Read 1674 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I found another site called nordevx.com  I think there prices are normal though.

Tucson, AZ
View Profile

I have made several purchases from Terry King's shop YourDuino.com.  Always great prices and fast shipping, but most importantly is the wonderful wiki that he has put together to support all of his products.  I recommend that you take a look around there.

Santa Fe
View Profile

Tayda looks pretty comparable to quite few others. GoodLuckBuy is also pretty good, ut if you plow long enough through the listings in e-bay you once and a while hit a real bargain on an article offered by many vendors.

What drive me nuts is the "Free Shipping" bullshit. They just add it into the price... but at least you know right off what the total cost will be right away, without having to wait till you go to checkout.

Patna, INDIA
Fascinated at once with arduino. LOVE IT.
View Profile

Try taydaelectronics will help u a lot

View Profile

Somebody should mention www.futurlec.com

Slow service, but very good prices.

View Profile

I think i'll go with

futurlec.com

Really gr8 prices.

Show Your Work
Edison Member
View Profile

I think i'll go with

futurlec.com

Really gr8 prices.

Just beware that all of these overseas shops take a good 10-14 days to get to you.  But they are cheaper.  Futurlec has been good to me but it's 2 weeks each time I order from them.

I have only come here seeking knowledge. Things they would not teach me of in college.

View Profile

I think i'll go with

futurlec.com

Really gr8 prices.

Just beware that all of these overseas shops take a good 10-14 days to get to you.  But they are cheaper.  Futurlec has been good to me but it's 2 weeks each time I order from them.

I'm quite experienced in overseas shopping. So no problem for me... with 1,5€ you buy 10 stripes that here costs 50 cent for every pieces, that's a LOL!

View Profile

I'm in Belgium and the big wholesalers like RS and Farnell only sell to companies over here. So I buy most of my stuff from Chinese Ebay sellers and Tayda electronics in Thailand. Cheap but you need to have some patience.
hahahah farnel has this piece at

4€  Cmnot that's criminal smiley-grin!

Anaheim CA.
Faraday Member
View Profile

I just shopped GPS modules against Ebay and I can buy 2 GPS modules for what one costs on Futurlec, I bought mine on Ebay two month's ago for $27.00 Free shipping and got it in two weeks. Southern California goes through 1 - 2 weeks of wait at the Port of Los Angeles Customs... Give ME EBAY>>> requires a lot of patience and sometimes you DO get the smelly end of the stick... Butt OH... the Savings. I buy a lot from Ebay and I have about a 98% batting average. The only store to avoid is Sure Electronics... They have some.. neat goodies but they don't back up what they sell, once they told me to just "Ship it back to them" yeah Right. I tossed it.

Doc

--> WA7EMS <--
“The solution of every problem is another problem.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
I do answer technical questions PM'd to me with whatever is in my clipboard

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: