Well .. the thing moving .. is almost dry the glue address ..
I hit some pictures of what is already mounted, but during the design I have encountered some problems, such as feeding the robot, each plate goes to a different working voltage
In the end I decided to feed the whole robot by a lithium polymer battery of 3 cells in series, giving 11.1 volts and enough current, the issue is that I have had to make my own controller for food, a plate with discrete takes for the battery and several outputs, based on a standard LM7805 regulator of type I have a stabilized 5V outlet to power the grid servo output to 11.1 fuse power with the drive controller, other outlet without the fuse to feed inverter board relays optocoplado, and finally a shot with a simple voltage divider to send a Vref to a microcontroller's analog inputs to an advertiser below a threshold voltage of the battery.
A lack of programming the conversion of battery that senses Vref everything else is ready for testing morning
.. that is drying up half a kilo of glue that I had to spend haha .. Here are some pictures of the robot .. now .. ".. not always happen as well .." now mounted at the end of all I realize that there are short cables, others long and best of all, the robot is so small it does not fit the PC
.. we'll see how I make do .. surely if all goes well end up buying a large kit for robotics and mount some type tank with caterpillar system for walking .. but that will be worth a paste
.. for now I'll settle for that tomorrow will not stick fire to connect and run it ..