Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: arduino kit does nothing on pressing reset button!!!!!  (Read 5566 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I don't understand that because if there was some problem with drivers or 8U2 firmware how it can burn the program first time??????
Still I am reinstalling drivers will let you know the outcome!!!!!

View Profile

i re installed driver but no luck  smiley-sad smiley-sad

Forum Moderator
ਪੰਜਾਬ
Edison Member
Another year! Alone! :(
View Profile

change the chip on the board! Do you have another chip, get a ATmega8 perhaps with loaded bootloader on it got to Website of ProBots in bangalore these folks are too slow but things are fine and may be they are able to provide you cheap atmega328 bootloaded already just to check that other things with board is ok bcz if it runs with a fresh bootloaded atmega then most probably the chips bootloader would have been skunk!

"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"
-  Website  

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੂਂ !

View Profile

finally, i got it right by making parallel programmer and using avr dude . i think during burning process arduino anyhow changes the fuse setting. because when i used avrdude for the first time it asked me change the fuse setting after changing fuse setting everything went smooth... reflashed the bootloader in 5 atmegas smiley-wink smiley-wink arduino is working ok for now. let's see what happens!!!!! thanks nishant for your help and encouraging words...

Forum Moderator
ਪੰਜਾਬ
Edison Member
Another year! Alone! :(
View Profile

Welcome!

"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"
-  Website  

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੂਂ !

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: