Go Down

Topic: Lost thread? SD card read/write with Arduino (Read 900 times) previous topic - next topic

I just referred to this thread for some Arduino/SD Card assistance, however, the link is dead. Anyone know what happened and where I can find the information?

How To: SD card read/write with Arduino

I would also be very grateful if anyone could point me to the original information regarding the SD card articles.

As far as I can see,  all the info has vanished from this forum, both the H/W and the software posts return a "not found" error.

I have found lots of blogs and other articles on the web, that point  to the original articles, but they of course are also u/s.

The  short introduction and photo on one of the blogs, looked very good.

Has anyone a pointer to a current repository for the information please?

many thanks

paste this entire link into your browser- it's the Yahoo cache:

Sep 01, 2008, 02:18 pm Last Edit: Sep 01, 2008, 02:20 pm by bakkettix Reason: 1
Good find Daniel2!

The important link is: http://www.roland-riegel.de/sd-reader/doc/index.html

This thread is titled "Compiling an SD/MMC and fat16 library" which I did not know about. I'm still looking for "SD card read/write with Arduino" which seems to be lost on the Google or Yahoo cache. The link above has files for a sd/mmc/fat16 library on a custom board with an atmega168. Its not designed around Arduino.... but at least its something to start with!  :)

I think the "SD card read/write with Arduino" thread actually had code for Arduino but it has been awhile so I can't completely remember the details.

I'd like to see the missing thread as well. Has it been deleted?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131