Go Down

Topic: Building a Video Based Dice Reader? (Read 335 times) previous topic - next topic

jleb

I realized I don't need a video image, just one shot from a camera.  That is probably doable..

Grumpy_Mike

I realized I don't need a video image, just one shot from a camera.  That is probably doable..

What part of no are you having difficulty understanding?

PeterH

That is probably doable.

It doesn't seem doable to me, but since you don't seem to believe the replies telling you that I suggest you give it a try. Whether you succeed or not, you will end up with a much greater appreciation of the difficulty of the problem you're trying to solve. I suggest you start by implementing your solution on a PC first since this will enable you to get something working (on a PC it will be relatively easy) without having to deal with all the hardware limitations and resource constraints of the Arduino. Then see how much memory, code space and CPU time your PC solution is using, and look for a suitable platform to run it on. I don't think it will be an Arduino, but perhaps you will prove me wrong.
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Go Up