We've just updated MegunoLink again. Download it here:http://www.megunolink.com/Download_MegunoLink
We have a couple of bug fixes and a few new features:
* Added support for uploading hex files to Leonardo boards (we don't have a Leonardo yet, so please let us know if you have any problems!)
* You can now automatically add carriage return/ line feed characters to text sent with the serial monitor
* Added support for data sent at 500,000 baud. The Arduino does not officially support this rate, but some users are reporting greater reliability at 500,000 than 115,200 baud.
* Added a text box to specify the source file on the upload tab. Use the browse button, or drag files from Windows Explorer & drop them on the text box.
* Secret method to remove the donate link from the status bar. Make a donation to find out the secret!
As always, let us know if you have any problems or would like to suggest a feature. It can take us a little while to implement new features, but we do read all your messages!
Have a great day,