Go Down

Topic: Pac Man on Oscilloscope (Read 2444 times) previous topic - next topic

Jun 20, 2012, 06:18 pm Last Edit: Jun 28, 2012, 03:23 am by akshay_khanna07 Reason: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiGUyC46fzo

James C4S

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Graynomad

Yes well done, the poor Arduino musty be working it's ring off :)

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

JoeN

Pause the video while it's running to get a sense of how it is "painting" the "screen".
I have only come here seeking knowledge. Things they would not teach me of in college.

I have displayed my version of Pac - Man on a Digital Storage Oscilloscope (DSO) using Arduino,open source hardware prototyping platform. The game screen consists of 9 revolving coins and two enemies and a Pac-Man. Pac-Man is user controlled. Enemies have been programmed such that they locate Pac-Man's position on the screen and one of the enemies finds the shortest path to the Pac - Man at a particular instant direction whereas the second enemy finds an alternate path and heads in that direction so as to reach the Pac-Man in minimal time through shortest path.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy