Go Down

Topic: Programming help needed Vancouver area (Read 947 times) previous topic - next topic

terke

I need help programming for a project I'm working on. The project is based on a Mega2560. The electronics are built and a lot of the code is written. I need help with a few of the finer details. I'm based in the Vancouver, Canada area.

Willing to pay for the help. I need to finish this project soon and can't afford the time anymore to learn what I need for the software.

Regards,

terke

EVP

What needs doing and how much are you going to pay. You have left out the important bits of information.

terke

Apologies to all,

I should have been more specific. I'm looking for somebody nearby the Vancouver area, with whom I could get together to go over the snags and issues.

I have a WMT52 (SDI-12 protocol) sensor, along with several other sensors, cell phone, and mp3 shield, hooked together.

I'm still looking for somebody though, and I'll be happy to discuss renumeration with whoever I end up working with.

Thx,
terke

guadron3

Hey I was working on a similar project and was hoping to program a set of ge g-35 string set christmas lights as shown here: http://www.christmaswow.com/ge-christmas-lights/. However I am having problems with the code since I am relatively new with Arduino. I was wondering if someone could help me program the light to react to different frequencies of sound. I am located in New Jersey and am willing to pay someone for help with the project.

Go Up