Go Down

Topic: sending data wireless using rx tx pin only (Read 2362 times) previous topic - next topic

HI Guys,
              first I want to tell you that what i want to do to make things clear for you guys. I want communicate between two arduino boards, it can be done by connecting Rx of one Tx of other and Tx to Rx, but i want to do same through wireless media. I can use Zigbee module for this but zigbee does USART communication and for that we need 6 pins.............. So can anyone suggest any methodto do this(no shields please!!!!)

NI$HANT

USART communication and for that we need 6 pins.............. So can anyone suggest any methodto do this(no shields please!!!!)

show the schematic ,how you are connecting it? and also XBee's even the new series 2 talk with just rx/tx utilised! so shouldn't be a problem as such.
"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੁਂ!

can you suggest some links/tutorials on how to use zigbee. that will be great help for me!!!!

NI$HANT

can you suggest some links/tutorials on how to use zigbee. that will be great help for me!!!!

http://bildr.org/2011/04/arduino-xbee-wireless/
"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੁਂ!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy