Go Down

Topic: Programming ATtiny861 with Arduino (Read 2576 times) previous topic - next topic

Stian

Hello!

Not sure if this where the right place to put it, but:
I see that one can program ATtinyX4 ATtinyX5 and some other tiny chips, but is it possible to do it with ATtinyX61? Could not find it anywhere..

Coding Badly

Jun 28, 2012, 09:42 pm Last Edit: Jun 28, 2012, 11:44 pm by Coding Badly Reason: 1

On the old forum there was some interest in the 861.  I've considered adding support for it to the Tiny Core.  I even have an 861 so I can test.  But, other things have always been higher priority.  There just has not been a compulsion to get it done.

Which leads me to a question: Why did you choose the 861?

Stian

Okey. Yeah, i saw there where some intrest there, but very little it seems. Would be great if you could add support for it.

No special reason, its the only SOIC chip i have on hand from ATtiny series, as a couple of it for a great price a while back.. But then i have to ask, why not? :P
I do also have some ATmega328`s but its PDIP, but i guess it gonna have to work for a while.

I did notice somewhere here support for ATtiny26 on 8mhz internal clock, but that one would not work for 61 series?

evillagran

I have same attiny861, but no core available. Can you consider add support this one? or give some tips about how to create it?

regards

Tom Carpenter

I am about to try and add the attiny861 to the core I am currently working on (should be just a case of a new pins_arduino.h file), along with a couple of other ones
~Tom~

Tom Carpenter

Are you likely to need the tone() function? If not, then I have got the 861 working with my core. I can send you a copy if you would like.
~Tom~

wannabe_pilot

hello,

i am considering buying a few of these chips...would you mind posting the core you've made?

Go Up