Go Down

Topic: Lilypad Troubleshooting on Code (Read 404 times) previous topic - next topic

dreamzrush

Hello.

I've been trying to upload this program for a check before writing a complex one:
"
void setup (){
  pinMode(02, OUTPUT);
}

void loop(){
  digitalWrite(02, HIGH);
}
"
which is just 890bytes. I'm completely unable to load this when i select board>lilypad w/ 328... and i get this error:

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding.

But when i load this same program with simple selection of board>lilypad arduino, my program load with 4280bytes and its the same as my blink program so by default led on 13th pin blinks all the time.

Please help me load a program as i can only run the default program of blink on lilypad. My connections are correct and when i connect leds on 13th pin it blinks with 1000msec delay. :'(

Thank you :)

johnwasser

That error often indicates a failure of the USB-to-Serial connection.  What device are you using for the USB-to-Serial conversion?
Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

dreamzrush

Thanks for the reply.

I'm using FTDI breakout board  : https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9716

johnwasser

Have you tried the manual reset in case the auto-reset isn't working?  Hold down the lillypad reset button, clickon the upload button,  and release Reset when you see the "Binary sketch size:" message.
Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview