Go Down

Topic: Vote for my data logger on Atmel's design contest (Read 585 times) previous topic - next topic

Jack Christensen

Apr 07, 2014, 08:28 pm Last Edit: Apr 07, 2014, 11:31 pm by Jack Christensen Reason: 1
I submitted my "Double-A Data Logger" to Atmel's "Simply AVR" design contest. Check it out; if you like it, I will certainly appreciate a vote.

I can't seem to figure out a direct URL, so go to http://app.snapapp.com/simplyavrcontest, then click VOTE in the upper right.  My entry is first on the page right now, but I think it will move as new ones come in.

I'm glad to have any feedback on the project too, whether or not you vote. Thanks!

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Jack Christensen

retrolefty

Jack Christensen

Apr 08, 2014, 05:16 pm Last Edit: Apr 08, 2014, 05:21 pm by Jack Christensen Reason: 1

I voted five times!
Good luck Jack

LOL, thanks very much, Lefty.  I'm not sure what to make of a contest that allows stuffing of the ballot box! An idea for an Arduino Ethernet client sketch did cross my mind. I could submit a second entry to the contest, "An AVR Contest Entry that Votes for Itself" :D

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy