Go Down

Topic: android to arduino UNO software (Read 2073 times) previous topic - next topic

I have put this in the troubleshooting thread but I now think it should be here?

Is there arduino UNO software for the android tablet similar to the one for windows and where can I download it from?

I haven't wanted to reply because for some reason I thought it was me who was failing to get the system to work, in fact the tablet I have I have now found out is not a true android. It is an arnova 10b g3 which uses a program similar to android but is even incapable of logging onto the google app store.
It looks as if I was sold a pup?
Thanks anyway. I may purchase a proper tablet or even a palmtop, do they call them? the small version of a laptop but running windows.
Until then it looks as if I am lugging the laptop everywhere.

You may be able to replace that tablet's firmware to turn it into a 'real' Android tablet.

I am sure you can find more info via Google.

yea thanks for that.
I am not confident enough to risk that, mores the pity.
I don't trust the directions well enough to be confident that I would come out of the other end with a working tablet though I would like to go that way.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131