Go Down

Topic: Suggestion please :) record and playback IC (Read 709 times) previous topic - next topic

TrevorB

Hello there, I owe some one a favour for passing on an A3 Printer and a power supply. But any way, I need a method of by pressy a button to play a pre-recorded message through a small on board speaker. Now I was looking through Google and I came across a 'APR9600' Now this is exactly what I was after. But I wasn't up for paying 15 pounds for it :S I could buy an Mp3 player and hook it up that way! :L I remember seeing a small module on Maplin(like a velleman kit). Working their It surprised me when I didn't see any of the kits they used to supply. But it used like a 14pin DIL And that is precisely what I am after hopefully some one knows what i am on about :L Trevor Boultwood! :)
TrevorB

CrossRoads

Something like this?
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10653
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy