Go Down

Topic: Five Arduino users in all of USA? (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

Nantonos

I'm there now but I see us Aussies, Sth Africans and indeed many others that don't appear to be English have Union Jack flags, some may take exception to that :)

Yes, that website seems to confuse language and country. Most of the categories are languages (but indicated by country flags) except for all the Scandinavian countries (which get a Swedish flag) and the Americans (who get their own flag, for some reason, despite there already being language entries for English, Spanish, etc).

Well, I added myself anyway (its the Union Jack pin down on the French/Italian border).

Boffin1

After 4 weeks of being on the Ardumap,  it has moved me from the Waterfront drinking holes, to platform 10 of Cape Town Station !  perhaps I am heading home ?
With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

Graynomad

I know the feeling, it often seems to take forever to get home after spending time at a drinking hole.

_____
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Boffin1

Well at least I am not driving home in this state! 
With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

Graynomad

Nope, it looks like you're doing the responsible thing and catching the train.

_____
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Go Up