Go Down

Topic: Is Arduino Due coming? (Read 29 times) previous topic - next topic

pico

Yeah, true. But are Arduino and its distributors going to face the same problem, I notice the store only has 11 left.

Well, if Arduino themselves are having any problems at all getting supply at this stage, I'd say the clone makers will be completely out of the picture for the time being.

WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

Markus_L811

Yeah, true. But are Arduino and its distributors going to face the same problem, I notice the store only has 11 left.

Well, if Arduino themselves are having any problems at all getting supply at this stage, I'd say the clone makers will be completely out of the picture for the time being.

Well, "SOLD OUT" how many DUE did Arduino sell in maybe 30 hours? What a meltdown...

Louis Davis

JonMarkGo

Just ordered mine, looks like they only have 5 left now.

vogel1230

Mouser shows that they now have 1020 Due boards on order. Must have decided to get a jump on things after thier original order of 25 went quickly @ roughly $40 ea.

Looks like they have 295 of the chips by themselves on order. I saw Arrow Electronics has 70 chips in stock @ $9.28 ea. This is assuming I'm correct that the part number is ATSAM3X8EA-AU

Go Up