Go Down

Topic: 2WD Arduino Ultrasonic Smart Car Kit (Read 2018 times) previous topic - next topic

I have recently purchased a 2wd car with an arduino board in dealextreme (http://www.dealextreme.com/p/2wd-arduino-ultrasonic-smart-car-kits-128971) the kit is cool and I have managed to make it work, but I have  no idea how to assemble it or what to do with the servo (where should i fit it???)

I was wondering if any of you bought this kit and managed to figure out how to put the parts together, I have used celltape for mine but I guess there might be a smarter way to put them together ;)

Thanks in advance....

I noticed a set of black brackets (two arm-like ones, plus a couple of squarish ones) in the pictures, but none of the images seem to show them in use - maybe you should post a comment on to the product, and maybe somebody else who has purchased it (or may DX) can comment on it?
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131