Go Down

Topic: A question regarding a name of a part in arduino (Read 542 times) previous topic - next topic



In the arduino PCB there is a small hole, that hole is for connecting other PCBs on top of the arduino right? what is the name of the small pole, that connects to it? I want to buy couple but have no idea what is the name of the product.



You might be referring to a part known as a "standoff" or a "spacer". For example:


The Rugged Motor Driver: two H-bridges, more power than an L298, fully protected

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131