Go Down

Topic: Arduino Uno, LabView, Connection (Read 4304 times) previous topic - next topic

Dear people!
I'm a newbie to arduino, have some experience with labview...
as i want to measure temperature with the uno in the end, i first made a simple setup to measure the analoge voltage input. sadly it doesn't work...
i can communicate with the uno via "Arduino" software (led blink example works) but not with labview.

now i thought: is it simply because i didn't upload the right code via "Arduino" to the uno, that secures a communication between labview and uno...? if yes: where can i find this code? what is it called? i can find nowhere such a thing in all the explanations....

or have you got other ideas?

One error message, in this case from the "Analog Read Pin" Example is:
LabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Analog Read Pin.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Init.vi.  A timeout occurred while trying to read form the Arduino.

Thanks for your help!
Flo

liudr

I don't see much value in running arduino under LabVIEW but if you insist, go through this tutorial, which seems reasonably clear. I have labview but I don't see myself using it with arduino much.

http://vishots.com/getting-started-with-the-labview-interface-for-arduino/

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy