Go Down

Topic: Preventing IDE closure when last sketch is closed - Possible ? (Read 346 times) previous topic - next topic

tj4shee

Is there a preference to stop the IDE from telling me it will close when I close the last sketch ?

I want to be able to close the last sketch... but then be able to continue on to another one.....

I Know, I Know... just open the next one before closing the last one..... but its not 'natural' to me - every IDE I have used has always let me close what I am doing before moving to the next project.

The Clever Monkey

Is there a preference to stop the IDE from telling me it will close when I close the last sketch ?

I want to be able to close the last sketch... but then be able to continue on to another one.....

I Know, I Know... just open the next one before closing the last one..... but its not 'natural' to me - every IDE I have used has always let me close what I am doing before moving to the next project.

Yeah, this would make a nice feature. I think Processing already does this, perhaps with a property "Close app when last sketch closed." Might be worth raising as an enhancement here: http://code.google.com/p/arduino/issues/list
I yield() for co-routines.

Go Up