Go Down

Topic: Preventing IDE closure when last sketch is closed - Possible ? (Read 365 times) previous topic - next topic

tj4shee

Is there a preference to stop the IDE from telling me it will close when I close the last sketch ?

I want to be able to close the last sketch... but then be able to continue on to another one.....

I Know, I Know... just open the next one before closing the last one..... but its not 'natural' to me - every IDE I have used has always let me close what I am doing before moving to the next project.

The Clever Monkey

Is there a preference to stop the IDE from telling me it will close when I close the last sketch ?

I want to be able to close the last sketch... but then be able to continue on to another one.....

I Know, I Know... just open the next one before closing the last one..... but its not 'natural' to me - every IDE I have used has always let me close what I am doing before moving to the next project.

Yeah, this would make a nice feature. I think Processing already does this, perhaps with a property "Close app when last sketch closed." Might be worth raising as an enhancement here: http://code.google.com/p/arduino/issues/list
I yield() for co-routines.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy