Go Down

Topic: Receiving MidiOuts on teensy via usbMidi.read(); - Function (Read 846 times) previous topic - next topic

So first of all i looked for a teensy dedicated sub forum, but could not find it, so i m just posting this here:

Ok so i am working on a huge project with a teensy from Pjrc.com.
It is going to be a quality-Midi controller for a DJ-Software, with a lot of fancy stuff like rgb arcade led buttons!

At the moment I'm testing all the different commands and how everything works together.

Basically everything, that is listed here: http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_midi.html

Now. The usbMidi.Send******* is not a problem at all but i can't get the usbMidi.read()-stuff to work, i tried a lot of different versions, but it just won't compile.
Actually i tried and as i didnt have a code example somewhere i just hoped it would somehow work, but it didn't!

Does somebody have experience with that??
I neeeeed to receive Midi-Data from the software!!

Maybe someone a link to some code???

Thank you!
Great Community.

i looked for a teensy dedicated sub forum, but could not find it

A Teensy is not an Arduino. Teensy should provide their own support.

Hi!! I read your post " Receiving MidiOuts on teensy via usbMidi.read(); - Function"

And me just now i have the same problem, and i cant find information about that ...did you solve your problem? Do you know how to do it ?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131