Would it be possible to have tapatalk support?

tapatalk?

dxw00d:
tapatalk?

Ah. Looks good.

I would also like taptalk support added.

i love it! :slight_smile:

No news about tapatalk? I would like it too please

Just joined, would be great to have Tapatalk support, whilst I'd imagine most of what is discussed on this forum requires access to code to copy/paste, it would be useful to read what others have written while on the move.

I find it incredibly useful to be able to read things on the move, think about it and then its all good to go in my head when I get back to a proper keyboard.

I would also love to have Tapatalk support here,
especially since the new beta for tablets.

It is realy easy to install on this forum:

Download the zip package to your computer.
Login to your forum Admin area
Go to "Package Manager" and choose "Download Packages"
Scroll to the bottom "Upload a Package" section
Upload the zip package
Choose "Install MOD"
Choose "Install Now"
Make sure the "mobiquo" folder AND all files inside has the proper permission (we recommend "755" (chmod -R 755)).

source: http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=smf

If you want I can also assist/install it for you.

regards,
durpex

I'd like to see support for tapatalk as well, it would make following/participating easier.

Does tapatalk allow you to post while driving or crossing roads? =(

Tapatalk is good .. :slight_smile:

As a new user of the forum, tapatalk support was the very first i searched for. apparently it isn't in. bugger.

+1, tapatalk support would be really appreciated

Vote for tapatalk! Please because your forum editor is insane on my iPhone.

My first post... and I'm using it to give a +1 for Tapatalk support. I use tablets and phones on the go, and that's when I generally have time to look at forums. When I'm home, I'm trying to get things done in my shop or with my family. We need some other options instead of the PC and a browser.

Please.

Thank You for your consideration.
Pat - Greyhawk009

+1 for Tapatalk Support

+infinity for tapatalk.

Ad me too to the tapatalk fan.
+1

This has been asked many times in the past, I'd assume they are reluctant to pay for it.

I personally wouldn't care if there was ads on the bottom of each page. With Arduino's views per day, they'd be able to support a lot more paid features like tapatalk without any financial burdens.