Go Down

Topic: HC05 FCC certification. (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

harishryder

Hi,

I am trying to develop a arduino based bluetooth robot for commercial purpose. Can I use HC05 module for bluetooth communication in my product and Is it FCC certified? or How else should I check HC05's compliance with FCC rules?

Awaiting your reply

Thanks in Advance.

Isaac96

the HC-05 is almost definitely FCC certified. I think that to be sold in the US, radio things have to be compliant. So you should be fine. BTW, try the HM-11 BLE module. I think it is used the same way, but it has better range and uses less power.
Do not PM me for help. I will delete immediately.
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F

aisc

Hi,

I am trying to develop a arduino based bluetooth robot for commercial purpose. Can I use HC05 module for bluetooth communication in my product and Is it FCC certified? or How else should I check HC05's compliance with FCC rules?

Awaiting your reply

Thanks in Advance.
If it does not come identified as being FCC certified, its probably not.
Identification is either a label or instruction manual with the manufacturer name and FCC file number etc.

Items manufactured in China are often not certified.
If the item is shipped direct from a warehouse in China - I suggest further investigation is warranted so you don't run foul of the law and face a big fine.

If delivery is ex-NA (US/CA) and not compliant, the importer could be in hot water.

Go Up