Go Down

Topic: HC05 FCC certification. (Read 910 times) previous topic - next topic

harishryder

Hi,

I am trying to develop a arduino based bluetooth robot for commercial purpose. Can I use HC05 module for bluetooth communication in my product and Is it FCC certified? or How else should I check HC05's compliance with FCC rules?

Awaiting your reply

Thanks in Advance.

Isaac96

the HC-05 is almost definitely FCC certified. I think that to be sold in the US, radio things have to be compliant. So you should be fine. BTW, try the HM-11 BLE module. I think it is used the same way, but it has better range and uses less power.
Do not PM me for help. I will delete immediately.
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F

aisc

Hi,

I am trying to develop a arduino based bluetooth robot for commercial purpose. Can I use HC05 module for bluetooth communication in my product and Is it FCC certified? or How else should I check HC05's compliance with FCC rules?

Awaiting your reply

Thanks in Advance.
If it does not come identified as being FCC certified, its probably not.
Identification is either a label or instruction manual with the manufacturer name and FCC file number etc.

Items manufactured in China are often not certified.
If the item is shipped direct from a warehouse in China - I suggest further investigation is warranted so you don't run foul of the law and face a big fine.

If delivery is ex-NA (US/CA) and not compliant, the importer could be in hot water.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy