Go Down

Topic: HELP: tri axis Accelerometer smoothing (Read 909 times) previous topic - next topic

hello, is there anyone who have code for smoothing the output of the accelerometer..? for 2 servo txn :)

WillR

That's often just averaging a "few" reads -- 2,3,4 reads, average o/p -- whatever.
Just another Hacker

Magician

Try:  File / Examples / Analog / Smoothing

pito

Try in loop:
{
new_value = A * get_new_value() + B * old_value;
old_value = new_value
}
where A + B = 1.0

for example A=0.1 and B=0.9, the smaller the A the stronger the low-pass filtering effect.
p.

That's often just averaging a "few" reads -- 2,3,4 reads, average o/p -- whatever.

sir can you have example..? i got some code in the google but it's not working my newbie :) tnx

WillR

It has already been pointed out that the Arduino compiler comes with examples that shows how to do this.

I have over fourty years in designing and building computer systems. The first thing I did with my new Arduino is to compile test and run every example that I could get to work.

If I am not too proud to use the examples to learn -- maybe you could try it too. When I had trouble with specific items people were happy to help.

I will not write your code. Nor it seems will the other experienced people. It's just too much...

If you want a course for beginners -- use google -- maybe there are some tutorials.
Just another Hacker

AWOL

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

i'ts working but a little bit un smooth.. sir what about Kalman method.>? it is good to used..?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy