Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 Error  (Read 658 times)
France
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello everybody,

I try to program my Arduino with the "Blink" exemple to test it.
The Rx LED blinks (and not the Tx) 3 times and I obtain the "avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00" error when I try to send a program.
The On LED is green and the "L9" LED is green too, not blinking : is it meaning that I have no bootloader on the Arduino ? (In that case how can I load one in my Ethernet Arduino ?)

This error appears under my win XP 32bits computer or with my win 7 64bits computer. I have no Bluetooth peripherals on both computers.
I have the Ethernet version of the Arduino.

The Arduino pass the Loop-Back test, so I don't see what to do ...

View Profile

Look my post: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,106873.0.html

I hope you serve.

France
View Profile

Hello Clément,

Thanks for your reply.

I've seen the topic on geocities. It's interesting for an Arduino Diecimila, but not for mine (Arduino Ethernet).
I have a bootloader problem too, but I must use an ISP programmer (like USBasp programmer) because the pins near the FT232RL don't exist on my board and I don't possess another Arduino.
So I bought today an USBasp programmer (3€, with shipping included, on internet) and I'll make a serial adapter 10 pins towards 6 pins with recycling components ...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: