Go Down

Topic: Autonomous Truck Code Help, Making turn BOTH Directions. (Read 876 times) previous topic - next topic

cherryguy

But the compiler would've highlighted the typo.
You did compile it before you posted it, didn't you?

Yah I don't know why it didn't detect anything wrong with it but I fixed it and its uploaded onto my Uno. Still only turns right. I need this code spelled out to me please... thanks.

PaulS

I need this code spelled out to me please

No, you need to do the research yourself. It's the only way to learn. There are only a handful of functions being called. Figure out which ones make the truck move forward, which ones make it move backwards, which ones make it turn whichever way it turns.

When you know what makes it turn, change the arguments to make it turn the other way, instead.

Then, you can figure out how random works, and make the truck turn randomly.

cherryguy

No, you need to do the research yourself. It's the only way to learn. There are only a handful of functions being called. Figure out which ones make the truck move forward, which ones make it move backwards, which ones make it turn whichever way it turns.

When you know what makes it turn, change the arguments to make it turn the other way, instead.

I'm sorry but I'm really at a loss. Any hints on how to do this?

cherryguy

Thanks, I got it working. If anyone would like the code I used quote me on this thread.

Go Up