Go Down

Topic: not in sync: resp=0x33 (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Hello All,

Every time I try to upload any code from the GUI to my board (UNO) I get the error :avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x33.
I am using Windows XP, and as I said above the UNO board.  As far as I know I have my drivers installed correctly and such.
I was able to get my code uploaded a while back, and everything seemed to work fine, but then I didn't touch the board in a while and come back to it and I get this error. 
I've searched all over the web and cannot find anyone with the same error, wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Tom

spycatcher2k

Hi - just a few things :
Jumper Rx to Tx and try the loopback test
Try a different USB lead.
Connect direct to the PC (If you use a hub, it will not always work.)
Uninstall the driver / Reinstall it again,
Drew.
http://www.uk-pcb.co.uk - My UK Based PCB Fab & Assembly Company
Design work undertaken
SMD & Thru-Hole assembly

spycatcher2k,

Thank you for the advice,
I tried the loop back tests which it passes.  Tried two different usb cables, 3 different usb ports on the computer but to no avail.

any other suggestions?  I am just puzzled why it worked just a few weeks ago and now I come back and its being goofy on me.

Another thought, I am trying to check to see if the bootloader is on the uno.  after the uno is powered up I press the reset button and the "L" led does not blink.  Am I supposed to hold it down.  I have tried both and it still does not blink.  Could this be my problem and if so what steps should I do to correct it

Go Up