I started a new project. The idea is:
- to store in a SD memory card my preferred pieces of music converted to mp3
- to control the reproduction of the music with any smartphone or computer connected to my home internet router
So I name my project LA ROCOLA or the jukebox.
I am using:
- the Rogue rMP3 shield for supporting the SD card and reproducing mp3 coded files
- the Arduino Ethernet for the wired connection to my router.
- udp protocol for sending orders to La Rocola and receiving information from La Rocola
You can see the progress of my project at http://larocola.net
I have two questions about the rMP3 shield:
First, does anyone know if new firmware 100.02-b002 support SPI interface? (100.01 doesn't)
Second, is there a way to control led A and led B? Does anyone know what for they are?
I only see the blue led lighting when upgrading the firmware. I never saw the other one and don't know his color!
I hope my english is understandable!