Go Down

Topic: HELP ME WITH DESIGN Eagle file - my first proyect (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

Sulivan22

Hello
     I made my first prototype, is a simple project that I want to accomplish. I have finished the prototype, it is an Arduino uno + ethernet shield with a motion sensor, and the function is detect movement and send a notification for internet.

I want to create a PCB with the included motion sensor and only with elements I used in the prototype. for example only the PINS i use (PIN: 2, GND, 5v) etc. is for reduce the size and make a small device.

Someone can help me design the EAGLE FILE? promissory for it.

thanks

CrossRoads

Are you keeping the ethernet shield? Or just wiring your combined minimal component/PIR board to it?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Sulivan22

yes i have the ethernet shield connected to the arduino uno and the PIR sensor connected too.

i want make a board using only the PINs that i use. The microcontroler, the PIR SENSOR and ETH SHIELD for reach a small device

Regards

CrossRoads

Well, I think I would start with the eagle file for the ethernet card and add components to that.
Add the ATMega328 only requires a few components - uC, xtal, 2x 22pf caps, 4x 100nF caps, 10k resistor, small diode.
ICSP header pins for downloading bootloader if needed, USB/Serial header pins for down loading sketches, or adding USB connectivity out to a PC while debugging.
Don't know what PIR you have, I don't they use very many components.

How are you powering? Do you need a 3.3V or 5V regulator? Or will you bring one or both in directly?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Sulivan22

ok, let me try... is the first time i use eagle.. for this reason ask for some disingner....

i use the this PIR http://www.ebay.es/itm/170842963267?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1635wt_1180

and the power for the moment is the USB power but i want add POE or a rechargable solar batery.... i need  study this part.

Regards

Go Up