Hi, I could not resist the temptation to design something small and maybe useful
1. v2 49.53x49.53mm, both sides smt parts 0805, etc.
- 4 mounting holes for M2 (holes 2.2mm diam.)
- Sanguino pin numbering (avr_developers variant)
2. atmega1284p smt, 6pin programming header
3. uSDcard socket with P_MOS SD_VCC switch and olimex-like card det.
4. PCF8563T, low power RTC, 200nA current, with opt. alarm to PC7
5. USB mini connector - as 5V power supp. only, optional
6. MCP1700 3V3 low drop, 1.6uA v-reg
7. battery holder - CR1216, 10y with above RTC
8. serial header - with sparkfun-like pinout and opt. cap in DTR for reset
9. all atmega pins put on headers - 1500mil header's rows span fits
the larger solderless breadboards (spans over 2 boards), headers with 0.1" pitch
Any feedback welcomed..