Go Down

Topic: What do you do while building? (Read 5329 times) previous topic - next topic

I actually think of ways to shorten the build time....

for example when using a breadboard, I'll think up of little rules to remember components i use often, for example
I always put the Anode on the right (Long Leg Right) that way I always know which pin i need to connect to without
looking a bit closer..

for example, I always remember BCE as the transistor, so with the 2n2222's I always remember it as BCE (from behind)
and a bc... whatever (npn) was BCE (from front) that way i always know where the collector and emitter is.

I made up a rule about never shorting out the board by using the rail at the bottom for negative and the rail at the top
for positive (so i can't accidentally cause a dead short) but I tend never to both with this rule, i always use the 2 rails
at the top :D

As I build i look for ways to improve or speed it up, that and play music and think about ideas that could be spun
off from what i'm building now, i have a prototype in mind right now, i just can't be bothered at this moment in
time, i'm sure we could all be building something there's so much to do and so little time....

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131