Go Down

Topic: BY8301-16P - Cannot access uploader program anymore (Read 38 times) previous topic - next topic

jonnieZG

Nov 29, 2016, 10:52 pm Last Edit: Nov 29, 2016, 10:58 pm by jonnieZG
Hi Everyone!

I wonder is there a good soul out there that has a BY8301-16P module and is willing to send me the uploader program that is available through the emulated disk that appears when you connect it to a PC?

Mine suddenly stopped responding, and when I connect it via USB it shows the emulated "CD Drive" where the program used to be, but when I try to open it, it says "Windows can't access this disc". The module still plays the sounds that I uploaded before, but I cannot change them, because I don't have a copy of the EEPROM manager/uploader that is now corrupt.

So if someone could make a copy of the files and send them to me, I would be really grateful!

Thanks!

P.S. I guess the problem was caused because the program might be held at the end of the EEPROM space, and I might have run it over because I uploaded the maximum available amount of data.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy