Go Down

Topic: Arduino hydroponics controller prototype ready (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic

guix

Sep 03, 2012, 04:03 am Last Edit: Sep 03, 2012, 04:05 am by guix Reason: 1
This is awesome, especially network thing! I always dreamed of making something like that (for terrarium, but is similar in many aspect)! But I'm a very beginner and doesn't even have a Arduino yet :D

Could you please share your source code so I can learn a lot from it? The github shows error 404 for your project :(

Thanks

kduin

Btw: The graph has been made with HighCharts, right?
I'm using highcharts for my pool project too and it a great tool for dynamic charts. (and its for free!)

kd7eir

Are you going to share the code?  Otherwise this belongs in Exhibition / Gallery rather than in a sub-forum that is for SHARING ideas and getting help.

llukkari

Are you going to share the code?  Otherwise this belongs in Exhibition / Gallery rather than in a sub-forum that is for SHARING ideas and getting help.

I had the code on github but I'm working on a new prototype. I feel that the code running on this protype is so far away from my current ideas that I decided to take it down. If somebody wants the source feel free to send me a pm.

BillieBricks

I'm interested in the code...Just to see what you did with the implementation of the pH controlling... Also I might try to incorporate the EC controlling function.
Cool design of the webfront ;)

With kind regards,

Billie

Go Up