Go Down

Topic: Found a place for cheap pcb manufacturing (Read 34 times) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

itead delivers to me in eastern US in about 3 weeks. 2 weeks of that seems to be clearing customs, shipping, and clearing customs.
Total time to Australia has been reported as 2 weeks.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

wwbrown

I have usually gotten my boards back from Itead in a month

KirAsh4

Normal shipping from iTead to me has been roughly 3 weeks-ish.  Expedited shipping came back in a week.

agilecircuit

The cost is really low. :) 

It put many different small boards which will save some tooling cost.
Agile Circuit Co., Ltd aims to be an effective and efficient source of PCB for electronic industry! www.agipcb.com

usms123

OSHPARK  has become even more affordable. I ordered 1.25 inch x 1.25 inch double sided PCB for $7.80 for 3 pieces (We need to order in triplets) making each PCB for $2.60. The price was including shipping. Its awesome price. I am still at prototyping stage so this price is quite good. I ordered on 2nd July , expected delivery is by this weekend. I'll keep you'll posted as to how much time it took. And this was my first time ordering PCB with them.
I do want to know if I can lower price of each PCB to under a dollar as I may need about 50 of them. Any ideas?

Go Up