Go Down

Topic: Ebay great deals (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

mowcius

I find it a few bucks cheaper to buy a boat load of resisters and lop the leads off.

Well in that case, you just buy a few hundred meters of solid strand wire without insulation...

Mowcius

CaptainObvious

Well, if you're not going to give the seller a chance to fix an error that... might be a Consumer error...      then what's the point of trying to deal with that customer again?

But something alot of people should understand, this guy mainly sells to the States..  He's really adamant to give much quicker shipping and much better service than the shops from China.    And from comparing all the times I've purchased across seas and well, home!  Definitely worth the extra $1 for shipping to be 2 weeks less.

But hey, this isn't a thread about eBays policies and arguing if you want to buy from him or not, it's supposed to be about good deals :P

natman3400

Well in that case, you just buy a few hundred meters of solid strand wire without insulation...

I tend to buy the packs of 200x resisters for 99c with free shipping for this. You get 200 little jumpers for a half a cent each.
I did recently buy 300 feet of insluated copper wire for 50c, and im using peices of it now.

Osgeld

Aug 02, 2010, 11:18 pm Last Edit: Aug 02, 2010, 11:21 pm by Osgeld Reason: 1
Well, if you're not going to give the buyer a chance to fix an error that... might be a seller error...  

there fixed that for you, remember this is the 21st century, the customer is always stupid and always wrong, how dare you even question the seller, they are just perfect little angles trying to scrape up a buck to feed their children

wont someone think of the children?

zachwiej

natman3400 can You show where ? :)

Go Up