Go Down

Topic: what is that? (Read 791 times) previous topic - next topic

winner10920

That's why im hoping to figure this out, I can't change the frequency of this driver though im working on a driver on the side that I will be able too
if I can figure it out then I can replicate it hopefully a little larger and more visible

winner10920

So if it is a standing wave( I think it is) the specific pressure made it resonate? So I should be able to alter the frequency to hit resonance

Far-seeker

So if it is a standing wave( I think it is) the specific pressure made it resonate? So I should be able to alter the frequency to hit resonance

I don't know the exact combination of factors at work here, but I'm fairly certain frequency is a significant one.  Therefore altering the frequency may allow you to get different sized waves, or the same sized waves in containers with different volumes and/or shapes.  Seems like it would be an interesting experiment.

winner10920

Here's aa larger version I made today,
definetly need a bigger supply, also this container leaks more so its harder to get it right

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy