Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 341 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Honestly, one of the main reasons I'm posting this is so that I can post an image with a question in another section of the forums.

I had to, however, thank the Arduino community as a whole for making the learning process so easy and entertaining.  Before exploring the Arduino, my background was strictly on the software/pre-built hardware side, and the prospect of learning from scratch was incredibly overwhelming.  Without such amazing resources, I would have given up and purchased pre-manufactured gear, losing a lot of money and satisfaction in the process.

Once I'm more comfortable with the environment and make it past my stumbling blocks, I hope to give back as much help as I can!

Thanks,
Kevin

Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile

Once I'm more comfortable with the environment and make it past my stumbling blocks, I hope to give back as much help as I can!

That's what it's all about. Welcome to the forum and looking forward to your contributions.  smiley-wink

Lefty

Arduino rocks
View Profile

Following on to mirthmgr's post. Need to get that first one in smiley

As well, THANK YOU to all that have made Arduino so much fun! Can't wait to get my fermentor controller going!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: