Go Down

Topic: [MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC (Read 257 times) previous topic - next topic

Lakes

+1 for individual character undo, and maybe have a prefs setting to set a limit if people want that function.

eried

+1 for individual character undo, and maybe have a prefs setting to set a limit if people want that function.

OK, I think 10000 is a small "buffer" since the only combined stuff arduino does is the indentation (as a block) so teorically 100 tabs with 10000 undos will use less than 1 mb of ram (considering only the char data).

I am believing I need to add some easy updater so the app is automatically updated (only the changed components) because I will still not upload the new installer only for the undo cache, but I will change the font and try to fix other stuff before releasing an update this week.
My website: http://ried.cl

mervynatbeka

I like the update.

Is there anyway to improve the highlight error display. Currently the package highlights the line where it thinks the error is, however I am not sure that it is taking into account any comments because it always highlights a line earlier in the buffer than were the error is.

eried

I like the update.

Is there anyway to improve the highlight error display. Currently the package highlights the line where it thinks the error is, however I am not sure that it is taking into account any comments because it always highlights a line earlier in the buffer than were the error is.

Sure thing, I also noticed that but I am not 100% sure what's wrong.

If you can come up with some samples of the error and some guesses about what is wrong (what is and what isn't accounting for the line alignment), I can for sure enhance that for some next version.
My website: http://ried.cl

Lakes

Open example ASCIITABLE, delete the ";" at line
Code: [Select]
 // prints title with ending line break
 Serial.println("ASCII Table ~ Character Map");

The line
Code: [Select]
The circuit:  No external hardware needed.
is highlighted.

EDIT: For next update, I`d like an option to (auto?) open the last sketch I was working on.

Thanks!

Go Up