Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 42   Go Down
Author Topic: [MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC  (Read 236269 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

good suggestion,

but I'm running this on a 32 bit windows 7

Phillipines
View Profile

since you were talking about netbeans and eclipse. which is better ide?
i have been using eclipse for developing simple Android apps and i based on my experienced, it is so laggy in windows.
Is netbeans better than eclipse?

For Android development, Eclipse is better. Not because of Eclipse itself, but because it is an effortless step to integrate the Google/Android Development Kit into the Eclipse IDE. Google provides everything already pre-packaged for development under Eclipse.

sir, how can i make my eclipse work smoothly? its getting buggy and laggy. is normal in windows version? my eclipse version is indigo...

actually, im practicing my java in eclipse cause i want to build my own robot controller in android and do some stuffs.(actually i already have in my laptop and i wrote it in visual basic dotnet). Another thing, is unity 3d better than eclipse? would it be nice and possible if i make an arduino compiler/uploader using eclipse? or Unity3d?

thanks in advance sir!

Austin, TX
God Member
carpe diem
View Profile

sir, how can i make my eclipse work smoothly? its getting buggy and laggy. is normal in windows version? my eclipse version is indigo...

actually, im practicing my java in eclipse cause i want to build my own robot controller in android and do some stuffs.(actually i already have in my laptop and i wrote it in visual basic dotnet). Another thing, is unity 3d better than eclipse? would it be nice and possible if i make an arduino compiler/uploader using eclipse? or Unity3d?

thanks in advance sir!

rhalf,
This is off-topic.
You should start another thread.

Chile
Edison Member
Arduino rocks?
View Profile

good suggestion,

but I'm running this on a 32 bit windows 7

As I said I can remote control your machine to find the issue (and know how to solve the same issue in the future, or fix the mod). Via Chrome desktop sharing, teamviewer, etc.

My website: http://ried.cl

View Profile

thanks eried

appreciate your hard work on this,
   I'll PM you

Phillipines
View Profile

thanks in advance sir!

rhalf,
This is off-topic.
You should start another thread.

oops, im very sorry sir, i apologize...

Mid-Atlantic, USA
God Member
"Remember kids, the only difference between Science and screwing around is writing it down." - Adam Savage
View Profile

I am trying to keep your suggestions a bit more tidy here:
https://github.com/eried/Arduino/issues

For now, I think I will add 2 ones I think everyone agree:
-Sketch template (AlxDroidDev) it seems logical to have, and I think does not even need any option in preferences (because I am thinking on adding tabs eventually to preferences, otherwise the form will not be appropriate for small resolution screen; <800 px in height)

I checked the issues page on github and didn't see an issue (either open or closed) for sketch templates. So, I submitted one for you as issue #10.

Phillipines
View Profile

Sir Eried may i ask why serialEvent is not highlighted in  your version and in the original version of arduino ide? Is serialEvent part of arduino core or function? Did arduino team forget to put this in the arduino keywords.text? for the mean time, Ive added it to the keywords.text temporarily.

Chile
Edison Member
Arduino rocks?
View Profile

Sir Eried may i ask why serialEvent is not highlighted in  your version and in the original version of arduino ide? Is serialEvent part of arduino core or function? Did arduino team forget to put this in the arduino keywords.text? for the mean time, Ive added it to the keywords.text temporarily.

I was not aware of this, maybe it was a late addition and arduino team forget to highlight it?

Phillipines
View Profile

smiley-grin I always use that function  smiley-twist it is very useful. by the way, i'm excited to your next release of arduino enhance version.

View Profile

Nice work.  I was using your 1.0.1 then upgraded to ERW 1.0.5 (Windows 32 XP) but I have found a major problem:

After working on some different sketches I noticed a whole lot of duplicate sketches opened that I had NOT opened.  It is very confusing.  Which was the latest sketch that I was editing?  It seems that when I select and open a sketch file from Windows Explorer 'ERW 1.0.5' also opens the last two or three sketches that I was working on. It even opens duplicates of open sketches.  I looked down at my bottom line and I noticed a dozen open sketches including four duplicates!  I am sure I didn't open that many.

Please fix ASAP.   Otherwise - great work!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 11:09:02 am by warren631 » Logged

Chile
Edison Member
Arduino rocks?
View Profile

Nice work.  I was using your 1.0.1 then upgraded to ERW 1.0.5 (Windows 32 XP) but I have found a major problem:

After working on some different sketches I noticed a whole lot of duplicate sketches opened that I had NOT opened.  It is very confusing.  Which was the latest sketch that I was editing?  It seems that when I select and open a sketch file from Windows Explorer 'ERW 1.0.5' also opens the last two or three sketches that I was working on. It even opens duplicates of open sketches.  I looked down at my bottom line and I noticed a dozen open sketches including four duplicates!  I am sure I didn't open that many.

Please fix ASAP.   Otherwise - great work!

Can you explain how to replicate that bug?, like a small example.

ivrea (to)
Faraday Member
miaaao ^-^
View Profile

Also me too. Win XP SP3. But I not use your version at this moment, IDE 1.0.5 original.

1. I open a sketch from menu File->example, , (no close it)
2. after I go with Explorer into folder projects and I open another .ino double-clicking

I open this file and also another copy of IDE with previous sketch (on desktop now 3 IDE, file from explorer and 2 copy of first sketch)

my name is IGOR, not AIGOR

Chile
Edison Member
Arduino rocks?
View Profile

Also me too. Win XP SP3. But I not use your version at this moment, IDE 1.0.5 original.

1. I open a sketch from menu File->example, , (no close it)
2. after I go with Explorer into folder projects and I open another .ino double-clicking

I open this file and also another copy of IDE with previous sketch (on desktop now 3 IDE, file from explorer and 2 copy of first sketch)

I see, thanks! well it seems like a bug in the original IDE! Will take a look how to fix it, it seems related with parsing the args

View Profile

I had not noticed this problem with the original ERW 1.0.1.  The problem is with ERW 1.0.5 that I just downloaded last week.  Also a lot of other strange things happen.  About one in five compiles fails.  Immediately re-compile and the sketch compiles without errors.  Sometimes it does not recognize a library, then it does without me making any changes to the sketch.  I'm also using XP SP3.  Too many strange things were happening with ERW 1.0.5 that I had to delete it and install the official IDE 1.0.5 (with all its problems such as menus that disappear off the bottom of the screen).  At least the original seems more solid and I only have to worry about problems with my sketch not the IDE.  Had you been making any tweeks recently to ERW 1.0.5?   If you test thoroughly with XP SP3 loading various sketches including library examples and you will see the problems.  I have the IDE files in c:\program files\arduino.  I have sketches in my documents/arduino.  Libraries in my documents/arduino/libraries.  Its a pity, I liked so much of what you improved the original IDE.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 42   Go Up
Jump to: