Go Down

Topic: GLCD LIBRARY V3 MIGRATION TO ST7920 CONTROLLER (Read 640 times) previous topic - next topic

sam_cqdx

Aug 14, 2012, 01:17 am Last Edit: Aug 14, 2012, 02:25 am by sam_cqdx Reason: 1
Hello to all ....
I am currently working on a small power supply project with arduino mega 2560 and 128*64 display (st7920-serial -sp1 ) controller with a very good friend of mine that is helping me with the code for the project  ....

What i am trying to do is to insert a vertical bargraph within a round rectangle i have found the round rect command in the ks0108 lib -v3 recent - but i keep getting errors when trying to verify the code before uploading to controller..what i presume is happening is that the library im using was supplied by my trusted friend for this controller he combined it for parallel and serial as the display is running in serial mode if that makes any huge difference .....

psu_controller.cpp: In function 'void updateDisplay()':
psu_controller:441: error: 'class Lcd7920' has no member named 'DrawRoundRect'

Ideally what i would like to do is add a thermometer coupled to the temparature sensors that i have the controller measuring (lm35)divided in three divisions  as in H-M-L instead of actual degrees ..i dont know how to combine the the new library V3 to this existing one i have or whether it is even compatible with this controller or if needed be just get that thermometer on the display (far right )with the 3 letters in small next to it as i dont want to keep asking my trusted friend that has helped me so far already .....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K058cnMAQ-E

*** any help would be so appreciated ..... im a newbie at this code so bare with me pls

Go Up