Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Is there any spefic sequence to power off an arduino  (Read 321 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi guys,
            Firstly forgive me for my ignorance but I just got an Arduino and dont want to mess it up. Is there any specific way of actually powering an Arduino down or can I just pull the USB cable right out at any time and cut the power?

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

You can just pull the USB cable.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

View Profile

Okay. Thanks!

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

You could have an issue if a long (lots of bytes) EEPROM write was underway, but that's a discussion for another day.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: