Go Down

Topic: Arduino Mega, Screw (Terminal) it (Read 22 times) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

I can do that Jiri.
Am waiting on arrival of boards (shipping notice has been received), connectors are in hand.
Complete kit $38, 2 bare  boards $19.55, shipping via USPS flat rate box $16.95, total $74.50
http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10412&m=13&p=0&o=1&mt=20

paypal to cardinalflyer @ comcast dot net
PM me with your e-mail & phone number, needed for export forms
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

CrossRoads

Hello to all who expressed interest in screw terminal cards:
RickN, winned10920, rockerpeller, kd7eir, Docedison, catkin, Daka101, LarryMcM, rickeybell, Jafierst, mckeevio, and regrebmel,
(I haven't tracked deliveries to forum names, so you may be listed above and have already received your cards)

I have sent out all my initial cards.
The next set left HK on 11/4 and should be here any day now, those are spoken for.
Another set left HK today (Monday there already) and should be here around Dec 3,4,5.  3 of those 5 are spoken for already.
I am buying material in lots of 7 to take advantage of higher quantity price breaks on the screw terminals,
bringing the kit price down to $38 with USPS shipping to US locations (and higher shipping costs for international, not many choices there).

If anyone is interested, I'll keep ordering more, just let me know, and be aware of the card lead times.
(Unless you're in a Really Big hurry and want to pay $26 for fast shipping from HK to here).

If you've got yours already, lets see some pic's of how you're using it :)  Especially you bibre, you've hinted about posting a pic several times now 8)

Thanks!
Robert
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

AndyEng

Wow...

Just got into the Arduino world last week, joined this forum this evening, and bought two Screw Shield kits just a few minutes ago....

Man, this is happening fast....

<vbgrin>

FlyingSteve

I'll take one. I sent you a PM about it.

AndyEng

Got great news from the USPS and that is Robert's kits are in the mail!!!

My project can't wait.....   <vbgrin>

Go Up