Go Down

Topic: Arduino Mega, Screw (Terminal) it (Read 22 times) previous topic - next topic

jafierst

Hi CrossRoads,

I would like one of your remaining boards... I am just signing into paypal now... Thanks!

CrossRoads

Will have it in tomorrow's mail for you jafierst.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

CrossRoads

I wonder if these would fit on a Due as well? Will have to check the drawings when I get home.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.

bibre

At first sight it looks like it would fit.
Billy     http://www.z-world.com/operations/gbremer/

When you've eliminated the impossible,
whatever remains, however improbable, must be

mckeevio

Hi Crossroads

Any more of those Screw Terminal kits for the Mega

looking to ship to northern ireland so might take a few off you

Let me know

ryan

CrossRoads

Yes I do Ryan. 2 bare boards on hand. Waiting for delivery of 5 more boards, and 7 connectors sets.

mckeevio

Can you PM me the price for 5 full sets with postage to Northern Ireland

By the way...

Is Boston seeing much disruption from Sandy???

CrossRoads

5 sets would be $38/set + $17 for USPS international shipping.
I am waiting on delivery of 7 sets of material. 1 is already paid for, you could have 5 of the remaining 6.
Material has been shipped from US suppliers, am waiting on delivery of next 5 cards from China.
I'll have to order some more for the others who've sent inquires & dallied ;)

Coast got flooded, normal for hurricanes & really big ocean storms.

Inland, just a big windstorm and some rain, weak/dead trees knocked over, some electrical disruption and localized flooding.
Still habe trees with leaves on them, not quite full-on fall weather yet it seems.

CrossRoads

6 of 7 board kits are now bought & paid for.
I'll be ordering more boards for the folks that expressed interest but have not gotten around to actually paying for one yet.
Next availability will be Nov 21st-ish timeframe, faster delivery adds $26 to the shipping costs.

regrebmel

Hi CrossRoads,

If you still have some left, I would like to buy 1 complete kit + 2 bare boards, shipping to Switzerland.

Thanks,

Jiri

CrossRoads

I can do that Jiri.
Am waiting on arrival of boards (shipping notice has been received), connectors are in hand.
Complete kit $38, 2 bare  boards $19.55, shipping via USPS flat rate box $16.95, total $74.50
http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10412&m=13&p=0&o=1&mt=20

paypal to cardinalflyer @ comcast dot net
PM me with your e-mail & phone number, needed for export forms

CrossRoads

Hello to all who expressed interest in screw terminal cards:
RickN, winned10920, rockerpeller, kd7eir, Docedison, catkin, Daka101, LarryMcM, rickeybell, Jafierst, mckeevio, and regrebmel,
(I haven't tracked deliveries to forum names, so you may be listed above and have already received your cards)

I have sent out all my initial cards.
The next set left HK on 11/4 and should be here any day now, those are spoken for.
Another set left HK today (Monday there already) and should be here around Dec 3,4,5.  3 of those 5 are spoken for already.
I am buying material in lots of 7 to take advantage of higher quantity price breaks on the screw terminals,
bringing the kit price down to $38 with USPS shipping to US locations (and higher shipping costs for international, not many choices there).

If anyone is interested, I'll keep ordering more, just let me know, and be aware of the card lead times.
(Unless you're in a Really Big hurry and want to pay $26 for fast shipping from HK to here).

If you've got yours already, lets see some pic's of how you're using it :)  Especially you bibre, you've hinted about posting a pic several times now 8)

Thanks!
Robert

AndyEng

Wow...

Just got into the Arduino world last week, joined this forum this evening, and bought two Screw Shield kits just a few minutes ago....

Man, this is happening fast....

<vbgrin>

FlyingSteve

I'll take one. I sent you a PM about it.

AndyEng

Got great news from the USPS and that is Robert's kits are in the mail!!!

My project can't wait.....   <vbgrin>

Go Up