Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Leonardo delay bug  (Read 888 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Offline Offline
Karma: 0
Posts: 4
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

So I believe I have found a bug that exist in the Leonardo. I did the same test on a Duemilanove Just to be sure and only the Leonardo is exhibiting this problem.

So the bug relates to the delayMicroseconds function. This function will default to a delay in milliseconds if used in a sketch that also uses external interrupts.

However if noInterrupts() is called or the external interrupts are removed the delayMicroseconds will work again and output in microseconds.

No sure what is making this happen hoping others could help. I will also be looking into the problem as well.

Offline Offline
God Member
Karma: 26
Posts: 621
Always making something...
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Posting the sketch that reproduces the bug is always a good way to discuss these sorts of things....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: