Go Down

Topic: Need basic programming and design help. WILLING TO PAY FOR EXPERT HELP (Read 869 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi

I am looking to use my Arduino as a basic controller for a camera system I am working on.  I am new to this and purchased the SparkFun Inventor's kit and I have thoroughly enjoyed learning the Arduino however I need to make a controller for a camera system I am working on for a customer and I can not afford to have it fail because I missed something simple, I need expert help.  I also want to learn from the expert.

Here is what it needs to do.  I am controlling 4 cameras that turn on/off when they receive a 12v pulse.  First pulse turns cam on second pulse turns cam off. 

I have a switch panel with 4 toggle switches.  The goal is to send a pulse to the respective cam when the switch is turned on and then send a second pulse when the switch is turned off. 

There is a 5th toggle switch that when switched on needs to send a pulse to all 4 cams at once and close a relay at the same time for a given period of time ~5 seconds and then open the relay. 

I have managed to get a basic proof of concept working based off of the "Change Detection" example.  However, I need to get a fully functioning proof of concept done ASAP.  I also need to have the design made into a PCB and I need help taking it from the breadboard to a PCB manufacturer.   

If possible I would like to work start working on this today.  We have about 3 weeks to get a fully functioning PCB.

Please call or email if you can help. 

acroflights@gmail.com, 479-684-8346

Boffin1

I have just survived a " has to be working in 3 weeks project "  everyone told me it was impossible.

OK it was a much bigger challenge than yours, but you know what ? 

Everyone was right, it took 5 weeks and a lot of blood pressure pills...

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy