Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Check out my new COOL project  (Read 1756 times)
New delhi
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hey Guys !!!!!  smiley-cool

This is my new project "Remote controlled mood lyte".check out this cool project at the link below.
http://www.instructables.com/id/RC-MOOD-LYTE/.

Please vote for my entry at instructables led contest .Please click on the vote button on the right side .thank you
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:30:18 am by kapilguptansit » Logged

Wisconsin
Edison Member
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
View Profile

Nice job, I especially like how you made your own candle.

Accelerate to 88 miles per hour.

Cape Town South Africa
Edison Member
A newbie with loads of posts, and still so much to learn !
View Profile

Hi ,
your candles look very cool, and I like the tapered cone at the top.

With respect, I think you might be losing out on one of Arduinos options,  the pwm outputs on say pins 9,10,and 11.

With just a little code, you can have the option of the colours gradually changing through ( nearly ) the whole spectrum of colours. *

You could have a remote button to start it changing, and another to  "freeze" the ramp, to match the restaurants colours for example...

You could also make the flicker a more gentle candle flicker by ramping it on and off.

*  I used to make an LED mood light with just 2 quad op amp chips that controlled up to 16  lamps, and it gradually changed colour with no "steps" that you get with the normal micro mood lights.  By connecting the various lamps differently you could get an infinate number of different colours gradually changing in different parts of the garden / restaurant

With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

OP, please don't cross-post.
Topics merged

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Wisconsin
Edison Member
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
View Profile

Hi ,
your candles look very cool, and I like the tapered cone at the top.

With respect, I think you might be losing out on one of Arduinos options,  the pwm outputs on say pins 9,10,and 11.

With just a little code, you can have the option of the colours gradually changing through ( nearly ) the whole spectrum of colours. *

You could have a remote button to start it changing, and another to  "freeze" the ramp, to match the restaurants colours for example...

You could also make the flicker a more gentle candle flicker by ramping it on and off.

*  I used to make an LED mood light with just 2 quad op amp chips that controlled up to 16  lamps, and it gradually changed colour with no "steps" that you get with the normal micro mood lights.  By connecting the various lamps differently you could get an infinate number of different colours gradually changing in different parts of the garden / restaurant

I've already gone ahead and started this.  I'll be submitting it in the contest I think.  I may not get it done in time.

Accelerate to 88 miles per hour.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: