Go Down

Topic: Looking for new members for my new facebook group. (Read 589 times) previous topic - next topic

david97

Hey everybody. I've just started a new group for people to share ideas about arduino and help improve their projects. Its a commuity based page so anyone is welcome.

Its sketchy because its still in progress but the idea is the same. The idea is for anyone to be able to post questions, topics, ideas and whatever they want.

To join go to the link below and send a request. Any requests will be accepted within 24 hours.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/449300568447776/

Thanks. The more people we get the more the page will be contributed to.

dxw00d

Aug 23, 2012, 11:38 am Last Edit: Aug 23, 2012, 11:43 am by dxw00d Reason: 1
The idea is for anyone to be able to post questions, topics, ideas and whatever they want.

This site has all of that covered. Why would I want to use facebook as well? A quick search for 'Arduino' on facebook returned loads of existing pages/groups.

GaryP

david97, why!

What do you think you could achieve with YET ANOTHER place to ask the same questions over and over again?

I would understand if you create a collection of usefull information and links to existing sites, but a new one... it is not helping anyone really.
You cannot get quality with million users, only with good information. Questions don't do that without the pro's we already have here.

Good luck anyway!

Cheers,
Kari
The only law for me; Ohms Law: U=R*I       P=U*I
Note to self: "Damn! Why don't you just fix it!!!"

AWOL

The link says unavailable.
Should I close this thread?
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up