Go Down

Topic: Anybody using Visual Studio pro 2010 with Arduino? (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

truck56

I have installed VB 2010 and was wondering if people are having good luck with it.
There is a plugin called visual micro, that is for arduino in VB, any luck with that?
Thanks for all replies.

PaulS

I have installed VB 2010

Why? What do you expect to do with it?

and was wondering if people are having good luck with it.

Depends on what YOU are trying to do.

There is a plugin called visual micro, that is for arduino in VB, any luck with that?

Any luck doing what? When people talk about luck with computer programming, I question their skill level. There is no luck involved in getting two computers to talk to each other. Only skill.

Thanks for all replies.

Somehow, I doubt that.

PeterH

I have installed VB 2010 and was wondering if people are having good luck with it.
Thanks for all replies.

What are you trying to do? What problems are you having in achieving that?
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

eried

I installed Visual Micro, but I didn't liked it, so I removed it couple minutes after.
My website: http://ried.cl

truck56

I want to read the serial out from the arduino and make fancy displays in VB. I just don't want to waste time learning VB if there is a lot of problems using  it with arduino. So far i have installed visual micro and it did not work, Thanks for that reply.

Go Up